AT&T is committed to keeping you in touch when it matters most, because staying connected has never been more important.
Disconnections and Late Fees (Wireline, Wireless, VoIP)
Was your account suspended or disconnected? Contact AT&T to learn how to restore your service.
Are you facing financial hardship? If you have AT&T voice service, you may be eligible to delay paying service or late fees or disconnection for non-payment of voice service through April 16, 2021.*
Customers may self‐certify they are facing financial hardship either by calling an AT&T customer call center and speaking with a customer service representative or by visiting att.com/covid and completing a self‐certification form.
* Applies to California voice service customers who have:
• AT&T Wireless (not AT&T PREPAIDSM),
• A residential home phone service, or
• A small business account with 5 or fewer voice lines
Wireline and VoIP Residential and Small Business Customer Fee Waivers
AT&T is making the customer assistance measures listed below retroactively available to its customers from March 4, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
• Waiver of the one-time activation fee for establishing remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding features and messaging services.
• Waiver of the monthly rate for one month for remote call forwarding, remote access to call forwarding, call forwarding features and messaging services.
• Waiver of the service charge for installation of service at the temporary or new permanent location of the customer and again when the customer moves back to the premises.
• Waiver of the fee for one jack and associated wiring for Inside Wiring Plan customer upon their return to their permanent location.
• Waiver of the fee for up to five free jacks and associated wiring for Inside Wire Plan customer upon their return to their permanent location.
• Waiver of the fee for one jack and associated wiring for non-Plan customers upon their return to their permanent location.
Access from AT&T Eligibility Expansion and Data Overage Waivers
Access from AT&T provides low-cost internet service for eligible households. Through June 30, 2021, AT&T will also continue waiving data overages for Access from AT&T customers, as well as keep the expanded eligibility to qualifying households and those participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start. Learn more about Access from AT&T here.
Making Phone and Internet Service More Affordable through LifeLine
California LifeLine keeps low-income households connected by providing discounts on the telephone connection charges and the monthly basic residential telephone service charge. Learn more about eligibility here.
To add, change, or move LifeLine service, please call 1-800-288-2020.
Free Fiber Upgrade for Eligible AT&T DSL Customers
California DSL customers in our fiber service area now have the option to upgrade to fiber at no cost. AT&T Fiber is over twice as fast as your current DSL internet speed and will allow you to work, game, stream, and video chat with confidence. All for the same, or less, than DSL customers are paying now.
For the most up-to-date information on AT&T’s response during the COVID-19 pandemic, visit att.com/covid